Vēlmju koks - Three of wishes - Gifted Gorgeousness SAL

Šo bildi sauc - mammai patīk dāvināt... 
Name of this picture is - Mom likes to give gifts...

Šo gadu esmu uzsākusi ar lielu apņemšanos - mīlēt sevi! Esmu iekārtojusi savu šā gada mērķu kladīti un šis "Vēlmju koks" būs lielisks papildinājums maniem šī gada sapņiem, mērķiem un iecerēm. Viss izdodas! PALDIES!

I have started this year with huge determination - to love myself! I have written my goals in special notebook and this "Three of wishes" will be nice addition to my aims, dreams and plans for this year. Everything is happening! Thank you!

Komentāri

Thanks for taking part in GG this month, don't forget to link up on the March post.

I love the turquoise colours in this tree and the sweet ribbons too.
Elīna Sniedze teica…
Thanks for reading my blog! Just posted the link ;)